No need to keep a lid on this great idea! Just add a terrific tag to a jar full of treats and personalize for the perfect Valentine's Day, anniversary, birthday or any day for that special someone.
- Patterned Paper
- Adhesive Foam
- Gold Paint
- Hole Punch
- Masking Tape
- Paint Brush
- Stamp Mount
- Apply strips of masking tape to a jar. Paint the jar with gold paint. Let dry. Remove the masking tape.
- Fill the jar with treats of your choice.
- Cut patterned paper for the jar lid. Assemble the lid, and tighten on the jar to close.
- Stamp the LOVE phrase onto cardstock. Align the corresponding Framelits die over the stamped image, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits die in place while the shape is being cut.
- Cut a tag by hand, and cut fringe along the bottom. Punch a hole for hanging.
- Adhere the LOVE shape to the tag using adhesive foam for dimension.
- Wrap ribbon through the hole in the tag, wrap the ribbon around the jar and tie into a bow.
- Die-cut two hearts out of cardstock. Adhere one heart to the center of the O in the LOVE shape, and adhere the larger heart to the jar.