Happy Birthday Treat Bag
Here's a real treat! Make custom party favors with Sizzix dies and stamps to celebrate just about anything! In just a few minutes, you can create matching invitations and more to suit your style perfectly!
- Patterned Paper
- Striped Metallic Paper
- Adhesive Foam
- Binder Clip
- Glassine Bag
- Sewing Machine
- Stamp Mount
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to size to fit across the front of a glassine bag, mat on cardstock and set aside.
- Cut a piece of striped metallic paper to fit on the lower half of the patterned paper, and adhere in place.
- Stamp the Party Time phrase and the Happy Birthday phrase onto cardstock. Align the corresponding Framelits die over each stamped image, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits die in place while the shape is being cut.
- Adhere the Happy Birthday shape to the patterned paper with adhesive foam.
- Place sequins inside the glassine bag. Sew across the bottom third of the bag to make a shaker of sequins at the bottom of the bag.