Home Is Wherever Mom Is Card
Mom lives in your heart always. This pretty project expresses all your best sentiments, while allowing you to personalize it with your own lovely stamped touches.
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations
- Patterned Paper
- Adhesive Foam
- Copic Markers
- Dimensional Flower Ribbon
- Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
- Epoxy Stickers
- Stamp Mount
- Cut a piece of cardstock to size, and fold in half to form a card base.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper (crossword) to size to fit across the card front, and adhere in place.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper (aqua with white dots) to size to fit across the card front, and adhere in place.
- Stamp onto cardstock the Home Is Wherever Mom Is phrase. Add color with Copic markers.
- Cut the stamped paper to fit across the card front, and mat on cardstock. Use a pen to draw a border, and use Distress Ink on the edges. Adhere to the card front with adhesive foam.
- Embellish with epoxy dot stickers, a dimensional flower ribbon and a threaded button.