- Patterned Paper
- Bone Folder
- For the card base, fold a 6" x 12" cardstock rectangle in half so you have a 6" x 6" square. Make a Sizzix sandwich, place the die so it extends just over the fold in the 6" x 6" square and roll through the machine at least twice to die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Thinlits die in place while the shape is being cut.
- Fold along the crease marks of the card base using a bone folder for crisp folds.
- Die-cut the center shape and side panels out of complementary colors of cardstock and patterned paper. Place the center panel into the two slits on the card base. Adhere the side panels in place.
- Die-cut the Looking Sharp phrase, cactus blossoms, hair bow, sunglasses and smile out of cardstock. Layer the colors to assemble, and adhere in place.
- Embellish the bow with a rhinestone.
- Wrap twine around one of the panels, and tie into a bow.