Embossed Paper Leather Notebook
Wherever your next adventure takes you, be prepared to take notes. Use Sizzix Paper Leather Sheets and the Croc Texture Fades Embossing Folder to create this handsome accessory.
- Kraft Cardstock
- Patterned Paper
- Printer Paper
- Black-and-White Baker's Twine
- Hole Punch
- Ranger Distress Inks by Tim Holtz
- Scoring Board
- Cut a 7 1/2" x 5 1/4" piece of gray Paper Leather to create a notebook cover.
- Cut a 7 1/4" x 5" piece of kraft cardstock and eight 7 1/4" x 5" pieces of printer paper. Set aside.
- Cut a 2" x 5 1/2" strip of patterned paper, edge with Distress Ink and set aside.
- Emboss the gray Paper Leather cover with the Croc embossing folder. Repeat until the entire Paper Leather cover is embossed.
- Ink the Paper Leather cover with Distress Ink.
- Score the Paper Leather cover and the kraft cardstock, and fold in half. Adhere the kraft cardstock to the inside of the Paper Leather cover.
- Score the strip of patterned cardstock, and adhere to the outside spine of the notebook.