- Patterned Paper
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Double-Sided Adhesive
- Liquid Adhesive
- Paper Trimer
- Ranger Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
- Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
- Scoring Board
- Cut a piece of 5 3/4" x 10 1/2" gray cardstock. Score, and fold in half to create a card base.
- Cut a piece of 5 1/2" x 5" kraft cardstock. Dry emboss with the Ringer embossing folder. Use the Mini Ink Blending Tool to lightly ink the embossed kraft paper with Distress Ink. Attach to the card front with double-sided adhesive.
- Cut a 1" strip of patterned paper, and adhere over the bottom of the embossed kraft cardstock with double-sided adhesive.
- Die-cut two Cityscape, Skylines out of dark and light green cardstock. Lightly ink with Distress Ink. Layer, and attach to the card front with adhesive foam tape for dimension.
- Die-cut out of gray cardstock the plane from the Cityscape, Commute set, and ink with Distress Ink.
- Die-cut out of yellow cardstock the taxi from the Cityscape, Commute set. Die-cut tires out of black cardstock, and adhere to the taxi with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the plane and taxi to the card front with double-sided adhesive.
- Die-cut Adventure Words: Script out of black cardstock, and adhere to the card front with liquid adhesive.