Large 3-D Flower
Flowers say so much! The Large 3-D Flower Thinlits Die Set from the David Tutera collection creates beautiful layered blossoms that add a special touch to any project. Create this flower in your choice of colors for perfectly personalized accessories.
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Wooden Dowel
- Die-cut the Large 3-D Flower out of cardstock.
- Each petal has two slits at its base, creating tabs on either side of a center. For the three-petal section, on each petal adhere the outer tabs to each other using hot glue. The tighter the tabs are crossed, the more each petal will be cupped. Adhere the crossed tabs to the center strip.
- Repeat the step above for all of the smaller individual petals.
- Stack and alternate the three-petal sections of the flower to create a base. Adhere the individual petals to the inside of the blossom, starting with the largest petals and finishing with the smallest.
- Fold the fingers of the stamen in one direction. Roll the stamen, starting at the large end. (A wooden dowel will help with this process.)
- Crease the leaves.
- Adhere the stamen to the center of the blossom, and attach the leaves to the back of the blossom.