Mr. & Mrs. Cupcake Topper #2
Celebrate the happy couple in the sweetest way! With the David Tutera collection for Sizzix, you can personalize cupcake wrappers and toppers to make any event dazzle with detail - and that includes the invites, favors, scrapbook pages, centerpieces and more.
- Patterned Paper
- Wooden Dowel
- Die-cut a Cupcake Wrapper out of cardstock. Assemble the wrapper by hooking the tab into the slot. Place around a cupcake.
- Cut three layering circles out of cardstock and patterned paper. Die-cut the middle circle from the Wine Glass Charm & Butterfly set. Cut by hand the small and large circles using a mug and a small bowl as templates to trace the circles before cutting. Adhere the circles together. (If you want the cupcake topper to be double-sided, cut more layering circles for the other side.)
- Die-cut the Mr. & Mrs. phrase out of two different colors of cardstock. When adhering the phrases to the circles, offset the phrases to give a shadow appearance. (If you want the cupcake topper to be double-sided, die-cut two more phrases for the other side.)
- Attach the circles to a thin wooden dowel.
- Embellish the dowel with a ribbon bow.
- Stick the dowel into the cupcake.