Invitation Wrapper #2
Set the tone for your event with the most stylish invitations. Guests will be impressed from the start with this Invitation Wrapper inspired by David Tutera himself to make your party a beautiful success.
- Patterned Paper
- Patterned Vellum
- Gold Pen
- Die-cut out of cardstock the card back panel with notches. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Thinlits die in place while the shape is being cut.
- Die-cut two side panels out of cardstock. Outline the edges of the side panels using a gold pen, if desired. Adhere the two side panels to the card back panel to form a gatefold card base.
- Format the invitation text and details to be no larger than 3" x 8". Print the invitation on cardstock.
- Die-cut the invitation insert out of the printed cardstock. Place the insert in the notches.
- Close the card. Wrap a ribbon around the card, and tie into a bow.
- Die-cut the butterfly out of cardstock, patterned paper and patterned vellum. Outline the edges of the butterflies using a gold pen, if desired. Bend the wings of the butterflies upward to give dimension. Adhere the center of the butterflies together. Center the layered butterfly on the card front, and attach to one side panel.