Table Number Tents
Keep things beautifully organized for your reception. Beautiful table decorations and centerpieces are easier than ever with the David Tutera collection from Sizzix.
- Patterned Paper
- Embossing Ink Pad (Clear)
- Embossing Powder (Gold)
- Heat Tool
- Die-cut a Table Tent, Floral shape out of patterned paper. Fold along the crease lines to assemble.
- Cut three pieces of cardstock to fit across the table tent.
- Using a clear embossing ink pad, stamp in the middle of the smallest rectangle the Table Number from the Sentiments & Table Numbers set.
- Sprinkle gold embossing powder on top of the stamped phrase, and shake off the excess powder. Use a heat tool to set the image.
- Adhere the three cardstock rectangles to the Table Tent.
- Die-cut flower layers out of cardstock. Crease the petals to give the flowers dimension. Stack and alternate the flowers. Adhere to the Table Tent, starting with the largest flower and finishing with the smallest.
- Die-cut leaves out of cardstock. Trim away excess, and adhere to the Table Tent.