Happy Butterfly Embroidery Hoop
Stitch up some smiles with this sweet little sampler. Made with Sizzix dies, you can add your hand-stitched wishes for a creative home décor item.
- Wood Patterned Paper
- Embroidery Floss
- Cover mat board with wood patterned paper. Die-cut the Embroidery Hoop from the covered mat board. Die-cut the hardware portion of the hoop out of gray cardstock, and adhere in place.
- Cut a 6" square of cheesecloth.
- Die-cut out of cardstock the Happy phrase from the Word Stitchlits set.
- Sandwich the cheesecloth between the mat board Embroidery Hoop to hold it in place.
- Using the holes made from the Stitchlits die as a guide, stitch the Happy phrase in place using two strands of embroidery floss.
- Die-cut out of two shades of felt a butterfly from the Birds & Butterflies set, and adhere the felt together. Adhere the butterfly to the cheesecloth.
- Die-cut out of felt three hearts from the House/Pocket Stitchlits set. Adhere the hearts to the cheesecloth.
- Embellish the top of the hoop with a ribbon bow.