Tweet Birdhouse #2
You don't have to be a bird to appreciate this birdhouse. It's the perfect decorative item to customize for any décor. Add your own embellishments, and you'll really have something to chirp about!
- Embroidery Floss
- Hole Punch
- Wooden Dowel
- Cover mat board with patterned paper. Die-cut the Birdhouse side walls and bottom from the covered mat board.
- Fold along the score lines to assemble the base of the house.
- Punch a hole below the door, and insert a wooden dowel in the hole to form a perch.
- Print or stamp a sentiment onto cardstock, and mat the sentiment onto patterned paper. Attach the sentiment to ribbon with staples.
- Adhere the ribbon in place above the door.
- Die-cut the roof out of felt. Blanket stitch the two halves together. Stitch three flowers to each side of the roof. Embellish the center of each flower with a contrasting knot.
- Adhere the roof to the Birdhouse base.