You Are My Sunshine Card #2Project #17832
It's always a sunny day with Sizzix. Our Eileen Hull collection warms up any heart with endless cardmaking possibilities for capturing the perfect greetings and thank yous.
Products Used661903-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 13PK - Stitchy Flowers & Leaf 661904-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 11PK - Word Stitchlits 661946-Sizzix Paper - 6" x 12" Cardstock Pad, Heartfelt, 48 Sheets
- Chalk Marker
- Cut a piece of cardstock to size, and fold in half to form a card base.
- Cut two layers of patterned paper to fit across the card front, and adhere in place.
- Cut three colors of cardstock to layer on the card front. From the smallest layer, die-cut the You Are My Sunshine phrase using the Word Stitchlits set.
- Highlight the words using a chalk marker.
- Adhere a rectangle of yellow cardstock behind the holes.
- Adhere the cardstock layers together.
- Die-cut the Stitchy Flowers out of felt. Layer the colors to assemble. Embellish the flower centers with a brad. Adhere the flower to a ribbon.
- Wrap the ribbon around the layered cardstock, and adhere in place.
- Adhere the layered cardstock to the card front.