- Chalk Marker
- Cut a piece of cardstock to size, and fold in half to form a card base.
- Cut two layers of patterned paper to fit across the card front, and adhere in place.
- Cut three colors of cardstock to layer on the card front. From the smallest layer, die-cut the You Are My Sunshine phrase using the Word Stitchlits set.
- Highlight the words using a chalk marker.
- Adhere a rectangle of yellow cardstock behind the holes.
- Adhere the cardstock layers together.
- Die-cut the Stitchy Flowers out of felt. Layer the colors to assemble. Embellish the flower centers with a brad. Adhere the flower to a ribbon.
- Wrap the ribbon around the layered cardstock, and adhere in place.
- Adhere the layered cardstock to the card front.