Felt Trees Ornament
Craft a handmade holiday this year! Start with festive shapes cut from felt, and sprinkle with cheer for charming Christmas decorations that make great gift toppers, too.
|10" x 10"||Teal wool||Cut (2) Eggs|
|5" x 5"||Green wool||Cut (1) thin tree|
Cut (1) medium tree
|2" x 2"||Brown wool||Cut (1) small tree trunk|
Cut (1) medium tree trunk
|Assorted embroidery floss|
- Finished Size: 4" x 5"
Assembling the Project:
- Place the green trees on one Egg with the trunks slightly tucked in.
- Stitch down by hand using a variety of stitches.
- Stitch snow onto the Egg using a French knot.
- Place the Eggs wrong sides together, and stitch around the perimeter with a blanket stitch.
- Stitch through the Egg, and tie a desired length of thread to itself to use as a loop for hanging.