This Bigz Flower die can be used for many making types but can add to Spring fun and be the perfect die for creating some home décor.
Other Supplies: Cushion, Cushion filler, Blue polka dot fabric (42cm x 42cm), White fabric (42cm x 42cm), White thread, Iron
- Cut a 42cm x 42cm square in blue polka dot fabric.
- Repeat with the white fabric.
- Cut a large rectangle of adhesive sheet and iron it onto the reverse side of the dark blue fabric. Trim excess fabric. Repeat with the white fabric.
- Cut seven flowers with the Flower die in the backed dark blue fabric.
- Repeat with the backed white fabric, trimming the petals so that you have seven circular white flower centres.
- Arrange the dark blue flowers on the right side of the blue polka dot square. Peel off the adhesive sheet backing and iron the flowers in place.
- Peel off the adhesive sheet backing on the white flower centres and iron into place on each flower.
- Using a sewing machine and white thread, stitch around each flower and centre.
- Place the polka dot fabric and the white fabric right sides together. Pin and sew a 1cm seam around three sides, joining them together.
- Insert the cushion filler into the pillow.
- Close the open edges with slip stitch, using the sewing needle and white thread.