Snowstorm Table Runner
There's snow home décor like this Snowstorm Table Runner! It festively features a flurry of different shapes and sizes of shimmering snowflakes in stunning seasonal style.
Theme: Quilting & Patchwork
|1/2 yd||Iridescent cream||Cut (6) small Snowflakes*|
Cut (3) medium Snowflakes*
Cut (2) large Snowflakes*
|1/2 yd||Shimmery gray||Cut (1) 16 1/2" wide Strip x WOF|
|1/2 yd||Backing fabric||Cut (1) 18" wide Strip x WOF|
|18" x 45"||Batting|
|1 package||Lightweight fusible adhesive|
- Finished Size: 16" x 40"
- * = Adhere fusible adhesive to back of fabric before cutting the shapes.
- WOF = width of fabric
Assembling the Project:
- Cut the edges of the 16 1/2" wide shimmery gray Strip into a triangle shape on each end to form a table runner.
- Arrange the assortment of Snowflakes on top of the shimmery gray table runner.
- When satisfied with the placement, heat fuse in place with an iron. Trim away any excess Snowflake pieces.
- Baste the table runner top to the batting.
- Stitch or quilt around the shapes as desired.
- Place the table runner top and the backing pieces right sides together, and pin around the edges.
- Sew all the way around the perimeter, leaving a 5" opening. Trim the corners and the edges.
- Turn right side out and press the edges.
- Sew the 5" opening closed by hand.