Hello Beautiful Gift Bag
Celebrate life and all its beauty in dynamic detail. The Intricate Cards collection was designed to enhance cardmaking, scrapbooking and papercrafting with designs that coordinate with each other for added creativity.
- Patterned Paper
- Bone Folder
- Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
- Pom-Pom Trim
- Watercolor Paint
- Cut a 6" x 12" piece of cardstock. Roughly fold the cardstock so it is large enough to feature the Phrase, Hello Beautiful shape on the front and overlap in the back.
- Flatten the cardstock, and die-cut the Phrase, Hello Beautiful shape from the center panel. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Thinlits die in place while the shape is being cut.
- Fold along the crease marks using a bone folder for crisp folds. Adhere the bottom pieces and overlapping flaps at the back to form a pocket.
- Apply Distress Ink to the edges of the pocket, and embellish with a strip of pom-pom trim.
- Die-cut the Phrase, Hello Beautiful shape again out of white cardstock, trim away the phrase and adhere the phrase to the front of the pocket.
- Die-cut the Phrase, Hello Beautiful shape out of scratch paper to use as a template. Place this template over a piece of 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" white cardstock. Using watercolor paints, add a wash of color to the 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" white cardstock. Add color behind the openings of the template. Let dry.
- Adhere the 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" colored cardstock inside the pocket, lining up the colors behind the openings.
- Wrap a gift inside tissue paper, and place it inside the pocket. Because this paper bag is not gusseted, it is best for flat gifts such as gift cards.