Geometric Holder with Barrel Cactus
Plant yourself in front of your Sizzix machine and grow for it! This wild desert dream shines with the hottest 3-D possibilities. Make it for home décor, party decorations or even an extra special thank you gift.
- Kraft Cardstock
- Ink Pads
Geometric Holder Instructions:
- Die-cut five side panels and one bottom piece out of kraft cardstock.
- With all side panels in the same orientation, fold all score lines inward.
- Adhere the base tab of each side panel to the bottom piece.
- Adhere the side tab at the bottom of each side panel to the open edge of the adjacent side panel.
- Repeat the above step with the middle and top layer side tabs to complete the body of the Geometric Holder.
- Apply adhesive to the inside of the large top flaps, and adhere each flap to the inside of the Geometric Holder to create the finished rim. Apply ink to the edges of the Geometric Holder.
- Die-cut five decorative side panel embellishments out of cardstock. Apply ink to the edges of the panels, and attach to the Geometric Holder.
Barrel Cactus Instructions:
- Die-cut 10 side panels and 2 blossoms out of cardstock.
- Form the top of the Barrel Cactus by inserting the notched tab of one side panel into the slit of another. Continue to add all 10 panels in similar fashion.
- Finish the top by inserting the notched tab of the last side panel into the slit of the first.
- Flip the project over to create the bottom. Connect two opposing side panels by hooking the notched ends together. Continue to connect side panels one by one until all sides are connected in the center.
- Flip the project over, and embellish the top with blossoms.