- Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
- Embossing Gun
- Embossing Ink
- Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Cut a piece of cardstock to size, and fold in half to form a card base. Apply Distress Ink to its edges
- Cut a piece of cardstock to size to fit across the card front, and emboss using the Elegant Succulents embossing folder.
- Apply embossing ink to the raised surface, and sprinkle with embossing powder. Tap excess powder back into the container. Heat to melt the powder and to reveal the shiny surface.
- Adhere the embossed paper to the card front.