Geometric Holder with Air Plants & Votives
Take your papercrafting to the next dimension! This Geometric Holder will add contemporary style to your table, and can be customized to match any décor.
- Ink Pads
Geometric Holder Instructions:
- Die-cut five side panels and one bottom piece out of kraft cardstock.
- With all side panels in the same orientation, fold all score lines inward.
- Adhere the base tab of each side panel to the bottom piece.
- Adhere the side tab at the bottom of each side panel to the open edge of the adjacent side panel.
- Repeat the above step with the middle and top layer side tabs to complete the body of the Geometric Holder.
- Apply adhesive to the inside of the large top flaps, and adhere each flap to the inside of the Geometric Holder to create the finished rim. Apply ink to the edges of the Geometric Holder.
- Die-cut five decorative side panel embellishments out of patterned paper. Apply ink to the edges of the panels, and attach to the Geometric Holder.