Give your gift-giving the star treatment. Just the right size for small gifts or party favors, these Star Boxes brightly fill any day. Sizzix Bigz Pro dies make them easy to cut and assemble, while setting your event galaxies apart!
- Glitter Paper
- Patterned Paper
- Die-cut the Star Box out of cardstock. Die-cut the triangle shapes out of a contrasting color of cardstock.
- Fold all creases in the same direction. Apply adhesive to the three tabs, and fold the two sides together. If desired, adhere the pentagon and triangle shapes to the box while it is flat.
- Fold inward the vertical crease between each of the arms of the star.
- The box is ready to fill.
- Close the flaps, and push the vertical crease inward to seal the box.