For the juiciest table decorations, this project is pure perfection for any party table or home décor setting. With the Sizzix Bigz Pro Die, you'll have your pick of personalization opportunities for your unique purpose.
- Glitter Cardstock
- Metallic Cardstock
- Plain Cardstock
- Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
- Hole Punch (Optional)
- Pencil or Dowel
- Twine (Optional)
- Die-cut the Pineapple Box out of plain cardstock, metallic cardstock and glitter cardstock.
- Apply Distress Ink to the edges of the leaves.
- To create the body of the Pineapple Box, fold all tabs inward, and adhere to the corresponding edges. Each section has a side tab and a bottom tab. Use a pencil or dowel to add some contour to the top leaves.
- Build the plug by adhering each of the tabs to the corresponding edges of the two hexagon shapes.
- Optional: Punch holes at the top of the plug, and feed twine through to form a handle. Tie the twine, and trim the ends.
- Construct the large crown leaves by adhering each of the tabs to the corresponding edges of the hexagon shape. Use a pencil or dowel to contour the large and small crown leaves.
- Adhere the small crown piece to the top of the plug. Adhere the plug and small crown to the large crown.
- Embellish as desired.