Hung up on your next celebration? Hang this DIY banner made with a Sizzix Bigz Die for a stylish statement. Ideal for birthday parties, baby showers, bridal showers or any party, this project has all the makings of something special.
- Patterned Paper
- The die comes with two shapes. Each shape makes a different three-dimensional bead. The larger shape forms a 3-D diamond, and the smaller shape makes a 3-D triangle.
- Die-cut the Geometric Garland from a variety of patterned paper.
- Fold along the crease lines of the larger shape, and adhere the two sides closest to the center hole. At this point, the bottom half of the shape should resemble half of a diamond shape. Adhere the remaining tabs to the adjacent sides to complete the shape. Repeat to form more 3-D diamond shapes.
- Fold along the crease lines of the smaller shape, and adhere the two sides closest to the center hole. The bottom half of the shape will resemble a triangle shape. Adhere the remaining tabs to the adjacent side to complete the shape. Repeat to form more 3-D triangle shapes.
- Using a needle and twine, string the 3-D diamond onto the twine and then add a 3-D triangle. Continue stringing the shapes onto the twine to form a garland, alternating paper colors and shapes.