- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Alcohol-Based Ink
- Double-Sided Adhesive
- Gold Sequins
- Ink Applicators (Felt and Foam)
- Ink Pad
- Seed Beads
- Wet Adhesive
- Cut a 4 1/4" x 5 3/8" piece of a blue Brite-ons Paper Sheet. Emboss with the Aquarius Frame embossing folder.
- Apply alcohol ink to the embossed paper using a felt ink applicator. Attach double-sided adhesive around the die-cut opening in the embossed paper, and adhere an acetate panel over the opening.
- Die-cut out of cream cardstock the sentiment from the Aquarius Frame set. Using a foam ink applicator, apply ink to the bottom portion of the sentiment, and adhere the sentiment to the acetate panel with wet adhesive.
- Attach adhesive foam tape around the edges of the acetate panel to create a cavity. Sprinkle gold sequins and small seed beads into the cavity. Adhere a piece of blue cardstock over the open cavity, creating a shaker card effect.
- Adhere the embossed panel to a slightly larger piece of cream cardstock with adhesive foam tape for dimension.
- Cut a 6" x 9 1/2" piece of green cardstock, and fold in half to create a top-folded card. Adhere the layered cream cardstock to the card front with double-sided adhesive.
- Wrap a length of twine around the card, and tie into a bow.