The time is ripe for this fruitful project! Create this fun and fabulous centerpiece for your next party. With a Sizzix Bigz Die, it's fast, easy and always the perfect cut.
|(5) Fat 1/4||Assorted yellow prints||Cut (20) 4 1/2" Squares|
|(2) Fat 1/4||Assorted green prints||Cut (6) 4 1/2" Squares|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 13 1/2" x 18"
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
- Fat 1/4 = approximately 18" x 22"
Assembling the Project:
- Using the photo as a guide, lay out the yellow 4 1/2" Squares (Diagram 1).
- Stitch the pineapple closed (Diagram 2).
- Stitch the bottom of the pineapple closed (Diagrams 3 and 4).
- Stuff the pineapple, leaving the top 3" unstuffed.
- Wrap a rubber band around the top, leaving the corners of the yellow squares loose.
- Stuff the green Squares into the top of the pineapple to form leaves.
- Figure 1
- Figure 2
- Figure 3
- Figure 4