Football Mom Rhinestone T-Shirt
You'll dazzle everyone in the stands with your team spirit! Explore all the ways you can embellish your style with the Sizzix eclips2.
|1 package||Crystal AB hot fix rhinestones|
|1 package||Smoked topaz hot fix rhinestones|
|2 packages||Rose hot fix rhinestones|
|1 roll||Rhinestone flock||Cut (1) 9" x 8"|
|1 roll||Transfer tape||Cut (1) 8 1/2" x 7"|
- Approximate Finished Size: 8 1/2" x 7"
Cutting the Shape:
- In eCAL2, choose a football from the Library.
- Enlarge the football to 6.409" x 4.144".
- Choose a font from the Text Menu and type MOM.
- Enlarge the font to 7.937" x 1.906".
- Center the shapes to each other.
- Select both the football and the text, and "Group" together.
- Using the Effects menu, choose "Rhinestone." Select the stone size, shape and appropriate spacing between the stones.
- Use "Preview" to ensure what will be cut.
- Place the rhinestone flock down onto the standard blue paper Cutting Mat. Press firmly.
- Load the Cutting Mat, and cut when ready. If using scrap pieces, make sure to use "Laser Cut Preview" to ensure you will cut the shape correctly.
- Cut. Pull the shape off the Cutting Mat.
Assembling the Project:
- Place transfer tape on top of the image, and then transfer to the center front of the shirt.
- Iron, and then carefully peel off the transfer tape according to the manufacturer's instructions.