Believe Trees Wall Hanging
The magic of the season is in your heart if you only believe. Stitch up a rustic cozy reminder for your home with Sizzix dies.
Theme: Quilting & Patchwork
|22" x 23"||Blue denim||Cut (2) 10" Squares|
Cut (3) 1" x 3" tabs
|9" x 3"||Red wool||Cut letters to spell "BELIEVE"|
|(5) 2" x 4"||Assorted green wool||Cut (5) Christmas Trees|
|4" x 4"||Ivory wool||Cut (15) small circles|
Cut (25) assorted-sized circles
|Assorted embroidery floss|
- Finished Size: 10" x 10"
- Unless indicated otherwise, all stitching is with one strand of embroidery floss.
Assembling the Project:
- Arrange the letters and Christmas Trees on denim square and sew into place using a decorative stitch.
- Arrange circles as desired. Sew around using a decorative stitch.
- Fold each 1" x 3" denim tab in half. Spacing evenly, tuck tabs 1/2" under the denim square, and baste in place.
- Place the denim squares, wrong sides together and blanket stitch with two strands of floss around all edges.