Fall Leaf Favor Bag
You won't be-leaf how easy this project is! It's the perfect addition for all your autumn gatherings, part of the Pumpkin Spice collection from Sizzix.
- Cardstock (Brown, Wood Grain)
- Turquoise Patterned Paper
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Clothespin (Mini)
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Embossing Powder (Copper, Gold)
- Foam Sponge or Ink Blending Tool
- Heat Tool
- Hole Punch
- Ink Pads (Dark Brown, Light Brown)
- Liquid Adhesive
- Die-cut twice out of wood grain cardstock the Box, Mini Leaf. Set aside the die-cut leaves to use later. Using a foam sponge, add light brown ink all over the wood grain box die-cuts. Repeat with dark brown ink.
- Cut two 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" pieces of acetate. Adhere each piece of acetate to the inside of a leaf-shaped window with liquid adhesive.
- Assemble the box by adhering the side tabs together with double-sided tape. Leave the top tabs open. Close the bottom of the box by connecting the slots.
- Fill the box with a small gift. Close the box by adhering the top tabs together with double-sided tape.
- Punch two holes 1" apart from each other on the top center of box.
- Cut a 4" piece of ribbon. Insert the ribbon twice through holes. Trim the ends of the ribbon with scissors.
- Cut a 1 1/2" x 3 1/16" piece of brown cardstock. Fold the brown cardstock in half to create a mini card. Cut a 1 7/16" x 1 1/2" piece of turquoise patterned paper. Adhere the turquoise patterned paper to the mini card front with liquid adhesive.
- Using a foam sponge, add clear embossing ink over one leaf that was set aside in step 1. Lightly sprinkle gold and copper embossing powders over the leaf, and shake off the excess powder. Use a heat tool to set the embossed powder. Adhere the leaf to the mini card front with adhesive foam tape.
- Attach the mini card to the ribbon at the top of the box with a small clothespin.