Let's Fall in Love Shaker Pocket
We've fallen for this beautiful gift idea! Autumn has never been prettier thanks to the Pumpkin Spice collection from Sizzix.
- Cardstock (Black, Cream)
- Clear Acetate
- Metallic Cardstock (Brown, Copper, Gold, Rose Pink)
- Patterned Cardstock
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Clear Embossing Ink
- Copper Embossing Powder
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Fabric Lace
- Heat Tool
- Liquid Adhesive
- Mini Sequins
- Tissue Paper
- Watercolor Brush
- Die-cut two large panels out of cream cardstock from the Multi-Frame Shaker Pocket set.
- Die-cut three tabs from the Multi-Frame Shaker Pocket set out of cream cardstock. Fold the tabs on their crease. Adhere the tabs with double-sided tape to the sides and bottom of the large panels to create a pocket, leaving the top portion of the pocket open.
- Die-cut another large panel from the Multi-Frame Shaker Pocket set out of patterned paper. Adhere the patterned paper panel to the front of the pocket with double-sided tape. Cut a piece of fabric lace with scissors, and adhere to the top front of the pocket with liquid adhesive.
- Cut a piece of ribbon to wrap around the pocket below the fabric lace, and adhere with double-sided tape. Cut a piece of twine, and adhere around the pocket between the fabric lace and ribbon with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut a medium panel from the Multi-Frame Shaker Pocket set out of vellum. From the Let's Fall in Love set, stamp the phrase with clear embossing ink onto the vellum panel. Sprinkle copper embossing powder over the stamped image, and shake off the excess powder. Use a heat tool to set the image.
- Nest the small panel in the medium panel from the Multi-Frame Shaker Pocket set, and die-cut out of rose gold metallic cardstock to create a narrow rectangular frame. Adhere the rose gold frame to the vellum panel with double-sided tape. Embellish each corner of the rose gold frame with a rhinestone.
- Attach 1/4" strips of adhesive foam tape along the back edges of the vellum panel to create a cavity for a shaker pocket.
- Die-cut confetti from the Multi-Frame Shaker Pocket set out of a variety of metallic cardstock. Place confetti and mini sequins into the vellum cavity. Die-cut a medium panel from the Multi-Frame Shaker Pocket set out of acetate. Remove the adhesive backing from the adhesive foam tape on the vellum panel, and attach the acetate panel over the vellum panel to create a shaker pocket. Attach 1/4" strips of double-sided tape along the edges of the vellum panel, and adhere to the patterned panel on the pocket.
- From the Let's Fall in Love set, stamp the wreath with clear embossing ink onto cream cardstock. Sprinkle with copper embossing powder, and shake off the excess powder. Use a heat tool to set the image. Align the corresponding Framelits die over the stamped wreath, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits die in place while the shape is being cut.
- Watercolor the wreath using a water brush. Adhere the wreath over the phrase on the pocket front with adhesive foam tape.
- Cut a piece of ribbon, and tie into a bow. Adhere the bow to the right top corner of the wreath with liquid adhesive.
- Place a gift or favor in the pocket, and place tissue paper in the top opening of the pocket.