- Cardstock (Dark Pink, Dark Teal Green, Light Blue, Light Pink)
- Baker's Twine (Light Pink)
- Black Rhinestone (Self-Adhesive)
- Foam Sponge or Ink Blending Tool
- Hole Punch
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Ink Pads (Blue, Pink)
- Liquid Adhesive
- White Plastic Toothpicks
- Die-cut out of dark pink cardstock the gingerbread house from the Gingerbread Gift Card Holder die. To create the gift card insert, fold the crease lines along the side and bottom of the gingerbread house, and adhere with liquid adhesive the creased flaps to the opposite side by lining up the edges.
- Die-cut two sets of scalloped roof trims out of both light pink and light blue cardstock. The light pink roof trim will layer over the light blue roof trim. Layer the two roof trims together at the top of the gingerbread house, with the tip of the light pink roof trims meeting uniformly together at the top. Just underneath the light pink roof trims, place the light blue roof trims, and cut off the excess at the bottom. Adhere the light blue roof trims to the gingerbread house with liquid adhesive, and then adhere the light pink roof trims to line up with the edges of the roof.
- Die-cut a door out of light pink cardstock and a heart out of dark pink cardstock. Using a foam sponge, add pink ink to the outer edges of the door to create dimension. Adhere the door with liquid adhesive to the center bottom of the gift card holder. Center and adhere the heart to the top middle portion of the door with liquid adhesive. Adhere a small black rhinestone on the middle right side of the door to create a doorknob.
- Die-cut four circles out of dark teal green cardstock and four layering candy pieces out of light blue cardstock. Using a foam sponge, add blue ink to the outer edges of the candy pieces. Adhere the four light blue candy pieces to the top of the four dark teal green circles with liquid adhesive.
- Using a hot glue gun, adhere the four candies to the sharp tip of four white plastic toothpicks. Adhere with hot glue two of the candies along the far sides of the gingerbread house so that the candies sit higher than the top of the door. Trim off any excess toothpick that hangs off the bottom with scissors. Layer and adhere with hot glue the other two candies on the other side of the door so that they align with the placement of the heart on the door. Trim off any excess toothpick that hangs off the bottom with scissors.
- Just above the tall candies, wrap light pink baker's twine around the gift card holder three to four times, and tie into a bow on the front side of the holder.
- Using a small hole punch, add a hole just below the blue roof trim to allow for string to tie to gifts.