- Cardstock (Metallic Rose Gold, Pink, Turquoise, White)
- Patterned Paper
- Adhesive Foam Dots
- Enamel Dots
- Gold Twine
- Ink Pads (Pink, Turquoise)
- Liquid Adhesive
- Cut a 6" x 8 1/2" piece of turquoise cardstock and two 6" x 8 1/2" pieces of white cardstock. Ink the edges of the turquoise cardstock with turquoise ink.
- Fold the pieces in half to create a notebook, with the turquoise cardstock on the outside. Punch holes on the fold, and string gold twine through the holes to create a notebook.
- Layer the doily on the center of the notebook cover with adhesive foam dots.
- Die-cut out of patterned paper a heart from the Hearts #6 set. Ink the edges with pink ink. Layer the heart on top of the doily with adhesive foam dots.
- Die-cut the phrase Amor twice out of metallic rose gold cardstock. Layer the two phrases together, and adhere with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the layered phrase at a slight angle on the bottom of the notebook.
- Tie a bow with gold twine, and adhere it to the clothespin with liquid adhesive. Attach the clothespin to the heart. Embellish the corner of the notebook with enamel dots.