- Cardstock (Aqua, Pink, White)
- Kraft Shipping Tag
- Acrylic Stamp Block
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Colored Pencils or Markers
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Foam Sponge or Ink Blending Tool
- Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film, White
- Fujifilm Instax Share Smartphone Printer or Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Camera
- Ink Pads (Aqua, Black Permanent, Pink)
- Paper Trimmer
- Ribbon (Sheer White)
- Thread (Pink, White)
- Sewing Machine
- Cut a 2 1/2" x 3 3/4" piece of vellum. Using a zigzag stitch on a sewing machine, attach the vellum to the kraft shipping tag with pink and white thread.
- Die-cut the photo frame from the Photo Frame, Seasonal Props set out of patterned paper from the Picture This! Cardstock Pad.
- Die-cut two more photo frames out of aqua and pink cardstock.
- Print out a photo using Fujifilm Instax Instant Film and the Instax Share Smartphone Printer.
- Using a foam sponge, add pink ink to the edges of the pink frame and aqua ink to the edges of the aqua frame.
- Layer the pink frame under the patterned paper frame so the pink frame peeks out behind the patterned paper frame, and adhere together with double-sided tape. Adhere the layered frame to the tag with double-sided tape.
- Stamp snowflakes from the Photo Frame, Seasonal Props set on the bottom right of the aqua frame. Adhere the photo to the back of the aqua frame with double-sided tape, and then adhere the aqua frame to the tag with adhesive foam tape.
- Stamp antlers from the Photo Frame, Seasonal Props set onto white cardstock, and color the antlers with colored pencils or markers. Align the corresponding Framelits die over the stamped image, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits die in place while the shape is being cut.
- Stamp the Snow What Fun phrase from the Photo Frame, Seasonal Props set onto white cardstock. Align the corresponding Framelits banner die over the stamped phrase, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits die in place while the shape is being cut.
- Adhere the antlers and the banner to the layered tag with adhesive foam tape.
- Loop a sheer white ribbon through the top of the tag.
*Fujifilm and Instax are registered trademarks of the Fujifilm Corporation. Ellison; is not associated with the Fujifilm Corporation and no association should be implied.