I Am Enough Canvas
Here's an idea for art that speaks from the heart. Make this encouraging reminder with your own photo and dies and stamps from the Sizzix Picture This! collection.
- Cardstock (Aqua, Lime Green, Kraft, Pink, White)
- Acrylic Stamp Block
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Double-Sided Tape or Taper Runner
- Foam Brush
- Foam Sponge or Ink Blending Tool
- Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film, White
- Fujifilm Instax Share Smartphone Printer or Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Camera
- Gel Medium
- Heat Tool
- Ink Pads (Aqua, Black Permanent, Pink)
- Ink Spray (Yellow)
- Palette Knife
- Paper Trimmer
- Texture Paste
- Textured Stencil
- Yellow Thread
- Cut a 5" x 7" piece of Mat Board and a 5" x 7" piece of kraft cardstock. Adhere together with double-sided tape to create a journal page base.
- Using a dry foam brush, randomly apply a light layer of gesso to the kraft cardstock. Let dry.
- Stencil texture onto the journal page with texture paste using a palette knife. Let dry, or use a heat tool to speed up the dry time.
- Randomly spray a light layer of yellow ink spray onto the journal page base. Use a heat tool to dry and set the ink.
- Cut or tear strips of pink and lime green cardstock, and adhere to the background with gel medium.
- Randomly cut two strips of patterned paper from the Picture This! Cardstock Pad, and adhere to the background with gel medium.
- Print out a photo using Fujifilm Instax Instant Film and the Instax Share Smartphone Printer.
- Die-cut out of aqua cardstock one frame from the Photo Frame, I Am Phrases set. Adhere the photo to the back of the frame with double-sided tape. Using a foam sponge, add aqua ink to the edge of the frame.
- Arrange the framed photo on the center of the journal page for placement. Before adhering, add a light layer of gel medium to the center of the page, and randomly add a messy bunch of yellow thread (the messier, the better). Let dry, or use a heat tool to speed up dry time.
- Once dry, adhere the framed photo to the center of the journal page with adhesive foam tape.
- Die-cut out of pink cardstock the Enough phrase from the Photo Frame, I Am Phrases set. Cut off the top of the frame to create a box. Mat the phrase on white cardstock. Using a foam sponge, add pink ink to the edges. Adhere to the bottom right of the journal page with adhesive foam tape.
- Stamp the I Am phrase and the Believe phrase from the Photo Frame, I Am Phrases set onto white cardstock. Align the corresponding Framelits banner dies over the stamped phrases, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits dies in place while the shapes are being cut.
- Attach each die-cut phrase to the journal page with adhesive foam tape.
- Stamp the Just Being Me phrase from the Photo Frame, I Am Phrases set onto white cardstock. Cut out the phrase by hand, and adhere to the journal page with adhesive foam tape.
*Fujifilm and Instax are registered trademarks of the Fujifilm Corporation. Ellison; is not associated with the Fujifilm Corporation and no association should be implied.