Get inspired for a productive day. Mark your place memorably in a planner or book with these expressive bookmarks made with Thinlits dies from Sizzix.
- Cardstock (Pink, Purple, White)
- Liquid Adhesive
- Washi Tape
- Nest the diagonal die with leaves in the bottom of the Planner Bookmark base die. Use washi tape to hold the dies in place, and die-cut out of purple cardstock.
- Die-cut the word Love out of the purple Planner Bookmark die-cut (choosing how long to make the bookmark by the placement of the die).
- Die-cut the word Love again out of white cardstock. Layer and adhere the white Love on top of the purple Love in the bookmark with liquid adhesive.
- Repeat the steps above to create other Planner Bookmarks out of assorted colors of cardstock.