Little Town of Bethlehem Card
Send a Christmas greeting that captures the beauty and mystery of that holy night so long ago. With the Christmas Blessings collection from Sizzix, your holiday cards will carry the true spirit of Christmas.
- Cardstock (Gold Glitter, Kraft, Light Blue, Medium Blue, Metallic White, Navy, White)
- Patterned Paper (Kraft, Turquoise)
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Black Waterproof Ink Pad
- Clear Glitter Brush Pen
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Gold Enamel Dots
- Gold Paint Pen
- Iridescent Star Confetti (Tiny)
- Light Blue Ribbon
- Stamp with black ink all the images from the Bethlehem set onto white cardstock. Stamp the small stars a second time onto white cardstock.
- Align the corresponding Framelits dies over the stamped images, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits dies in place while the shapes are being cut.
- Color in the windows of the Bethlehem town shape with a gold paint pen. Edge the phrase and the Bethlehem town shape with a clear glitter brush pen.
- Adhere tiny iridescent star confetti to the centers of the stars with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut a 1 1/4" circle from the Circles set out of metallic white cardstock. Die-cut a 3 3/8" circle out of navy blue cardstock. Cut off 5/8" from the bottom of the navy blue circle. Adhere the metallic white circle 1/2" from the left side of the navy blue circle with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the Bethlehem town shape to the bottom of the navy blue circle with adhesive foam dots, aligning the bottom edges. Adhere the stars on the navy blue circle above the Bethlehem town shape using liquid adhesive.
- Cut a 1/16" x 5 1/4" gold glitter cardstock strip, a 1/8" x 5 1/4" light blue cardstock strip, and a 1/2" x 5 1/4" kraft patterned paper strip. Layer and adhere together with liquid adhesive. Set aside.
- Cut a 4" x 4 1/4" piece of turquoise patterned paper and a 4 1/4" x 4 1/2" piece of metallic white cardstock. Layer and adhere together with double-sided tape. Set aside.
- Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of kraft cardstock.
- Cut a 4 1/2" x 11" piece of medium blue cardstock. Fold in half to create a 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" card. Adhere the piece of kraft cardstock to the card front with double-sided tape. Adhere the layered metallic white cardstock over the kraft cardstock on the card front with double-sided tape.
- Adhere the layered kraft patterned paper strip 1/2" from the bottom of the card with adhesive foam tape.
- Adhere the navy blue circle to the card front with adhesive foam tape, aligning the straight edge of the circle to the top edge of the kraft patterned paper strip.
- Adhere the phrase to the top right side of the card with adhesive foam tape.
- Embellish the corners of the metallic white cardstock and the kraft cardstock on the card front with gold enamel dots.
- Tie a light blue ribbon into a bow, and cut the ends diagonally. Adhere the bow to the left side of the layered kraft patterned paper strip with liquid adhesive.