- Cardstock (Metallic Silver, Pink, White)
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Foam Sponge or Ink Blending Tool
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Ink Pads (Black Permanent, Brown)
- Liquid Adhesive
- Skewer Sticks
- Water Colors
INSTRUCTIONS for Butterfly Flower Topper:
- Die-cut a solid circle from the Cupcake Topper set out of patterned paper from the Make Every Day a Special Day Cardstock Pad.
- Die-cut a butterfly out of pink cardstock. Using a foam sponge, add brown ink to the edges of the butterfly.
- Die-cut a flower out of pink paper from the Make Every Day a Special Day Cardstock Pad. Roll and assemble the flower.
- Adhere the pink butterfly to the patterned circle with adhesive foam tape. Adhere the flower to the butterfly with hot glue.
- Adhere the patterned circle to the top of a skewer with hot glue. Die-cut a solid circle out of pink cardstock, and adhere the pink circle to the back of the patterned circle, sandwiching the skewer in between the two circles with liquid adhesive. Add an embellishment to the flower. Tie a ribbon into a bow around the skewer under the assembled Cupcake Topper.
INSTRUCTIONS for Butterfly Love Topper:
- Die-cut one Love circle out of metallic silver cardstock and one Love circle out of lavender paper from the Make Every Day a Special Day Cardstock Pad. Using scissors, cut the word from the metallic silver circle. Layer and adhere the silver word on top of the word in the lavender circle with liquid adhesive.
- Using black ink, stamp the butterfly onto white cardstock. Align the corresponding Framelits die over the stamped image, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits die in place while the shape is being cut.
- Using a paintbrush, add watercolor to the butterfly. Once dry, adhere the butterfly to the top right of the lavender circle using adhesive foam tape. Add embellishments.
- Adhere the lavender circle to the top of a skewer with hot glue. Die-cut a solid circle out of white cardstock, and adhere the white circle to the back of the lavender circle, sandwiching the skewer in between the two circles with liquid adhesive. (Make sure the skewer does not show above the cutout lavender circle.) Tie a ribbon into a bow around the skewer under the assembled Cupcake Topper.