- Cardstock (Cream, Metallic Silver, Pink, White)
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Black Permanent Ink Pad
- Liquid Adhesive
- Paper Doily
- Pearl embellishments
- Sewing Machine
- White Thread
- Start with a 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" folded card base cut out of pink cardstock. Cut a 5" x 4" piece of metallic silver cardstock. Cut a 4 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of vellum. Cut a 4 1/3" x 3" piece of patterned paper from the Make Every Day a Special Day Cardstock Pad. Layer and adhere the three pieces to the card front with liquid adhesive. Cut a 4 1/4" x 4" piece of floral patterned paper from the Make Every Day a Special Day Cardstock Pad. Adhere the floral patterned paper to the bottom of the card front with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut a heart out of pink and lavender paper from the Make Every Day a Special Day Cardstock Pad and a third heart out of metallic silver cardstock.
- Fold a paper doily in half. Adhere the folded doily to the floral patterned paper at the bottom of the card front with liquid adhesive.
- Using black ink, stamp the Let's Celebrate phrase onto white cardstock. Align the corresponding Framelits die over the stamped phrase, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits die in place while the shape is being cut.
- Using a sewing machine, stitch the sides of the card and the top and bottom of the floral patterned paper, leaving the top of the card unstitched.
- Die-cut the butterfly background shape out of cream cardstock. Die-cut the cutout butterfly shape out of patterned paper from the Make Every Day a Special Day Cardstock Pad. Die-cut the butterfly body out of pink cardstock. Layer and adhere the butterfly pieces with liquid adhesive. Adhere the butterfly to the card base with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere two hearts to the top of the card front with adhesive foam tape. Adhere one heart to left side of the paper doily with adhesive foam tape. Adhere the Let's Celebrate phrase to the bottom center of the card front with liquid adhesive. Add pearl embellishments to the hearts, the butterfly body, and the bottom right corner of the card front.