Ice Pop Box
Here's a crafty way to chill out! This ice pop looks good enough to eat, but it's really a clever box for treats or treasures.
Theme: 3-D Boxes & Shapes
- Cardstock (Gold Glitter, White)
- Crepe Paper (Fuchsia, Light Pink, White)
- Foam Brush or Sponge
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Liquid Adhesive
- Sequins Mix
- Die-cut out of white cardstock the outer box of the Mini Ice Pop Box, and assemble.
- Die-cut out of gold glitter cardstock the inner box and stick of the Mini Ice Pop Box. Assemble, and adhere together with hot glue. Insert inside the outer white cardstock Mini Ice Pop Box.
- Die-cut the outer box of the Mini Ice Pop Box five times each out of light pink, white and fuchsia crepe paper. Trim all 15 crepe paper pieces into strips to wrap around the cardstock box base. Hand cut fringe at the bottom of each crepe paper strip. Layer the fringed crepe paper strips around the outer white cardstock Mini Ice Pop Box, and adhere with liquid adhesive.
- Using a foam brush or sponge and liquid adhesive, apply a thin layer of adhesive around the top of the Mini Ice Pop Box. Dip the Mini Ice Pop Box into the sequins mix.