Embossed Flower Wreath
Let your creativity blossom into something beautiful. Gather an artful arrangement of these colorful textured flowers with Sizzix dies and embossing folders.
- Cardstock (Bright Pink, Green, Light Pink, Metallic Rose Gold, Sky Blue, Yellow)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Metal Hoop
- Die-cut out of green cardstock a desired amount of leaves. Emboss the green leaves with the embossing folder.
- Die-cut six flower petals out of light pink cardstock and four flower petals out of bright pink cardstock. Emboss all the petals with the embossing folder. Assemble the flowers by adhering together a set of two petals in each color with hot glue to create three light pink flowers and two bright pink flowers.
- Die-cut out of yellow cardstock five flower centers. Fold each center in half and then roll to create a stamen shape. Adhere each stamen to a flower with hot glue.
- Die-cut out of sky blue cardstock two butterfly wings. Emboss the butterfly wings with the embossing folder. Adhere the butterfly wings together with hot glue. Die-cut out of metallic rose gold cardstock the center of the butterfly. Adhere the center of the butterfly between the two butterfly wings with hot glue.
- With hot glue, randomly adhere green leaves to the bottom center of the metal hoop, adhere alternating flowers on top of the leaves and adhere the butterfly to the leaves.
- Embellish the center of the butterfly.