- Cardstock (Brown, Pink, White, Yellow)
- Patterned Paper (Four Coordinating Patterns)
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Black Permanent Ink Pad
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Red Gingham Ribbon
- Cut an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock. Fold in half to form card base. Cut a 5 3/8" x 4" piece of brown cardstock. Cut a 3 5/8" x 4 1/2" piece of patterned paper.
- Cut an 18" piece of red gingham ribbon. Trim the ends using scissors. Tie the ribbon around the patterned paper, about 3/4" down from the top.
- Adhere the patterned paper to the brown cardstock with double-sided tape. Adhere the layered brown cardstock to the card base with double-sided tape.
- Die-cut the largest circle from the Circle Sentiments set out of patterned paper.
- Die-cut the second largest circle out of vellum.
- Die-cut the medium circle out of pink cardstock.
- Die-cut the second smallest circle out of yellow cardstock.
- Die-cut the smallest circle out of white cardstock. Using black ink, stamp the Hello phrase on the white circle.
- Layer and adhere the circles with adhesive foam tape. Adhere the layered circles to the center of the card front with adhesive foam tape.
- Cut a 1/2" x 4" strip of vellum. Adhere to the card front, just below the ribbon, with double-sided tape.
- Cut a 1" x 4" strip of patterned paper, and adhere slightly below the top of the vellum strip with double-sided tape.