- Cardstock (Red, White Glitter)
- Patterned Paper (Four Coordinating Patterns)
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Red Gingham Ribbon
- Red and White Twine
- Die-cut four card bases from the Card, Cupcake set out of four assorted patterned papers.
- Choose one card base as the bottom layer of the card, and leave it unfolded. Choose two more patterned paper bases, and fold them in half along the crease to create side panels. On either side of the unfolded card base used as the bottom layer, adhere one folded panel on the right side and the other folded panel on the left side with double-sided tape.
- Cut a piece of twine, and adhere it to the center of the card, between both folded panels, with double-sided tape.
- Adhere the remaining base over the twine and to the other layers of the card with double-sided tape.
- Die-cut two cupcakes out of white glitter cardstock, two frosting shapes out of polka-dot patterned paper, two cupcake liners out of kraft cardstock, two hearts out of red cardstock, two banners out of red cardstock, and the Cute as a Cupcake phrase out of polka-dot patterned paper.
- Adhere a kraft cardstock cupcake liner to the bottom of a white glitter cardstock cupcake with double-sided tape. Adhere a polka-dot frosting shape to the top of the glitter cupcake with double-sided tape. Embellish the top with a red cardstock heart. Repeat to create a second cupcake.
- Adhere the cupcakes together on either side of the twine in the center of the card with double-side tape, sandwiching the twine between the cupcakes.
- Adhere the two red cardstock banners to the upper right side of the card front with double-sided tape. Adhere the Cute as a Cupcake phrase to the banners with double-sided tape.
- Embellish one side of the card by tying a red gingham bow.