Journal Life Bookmark & Pocket
Beautiful inspiration is right around the corner! Add some colorful charm to your book, journal or planner with these floral projects from our Eileen Hull collection.
- Cardstock (Bright Pink, Gold, Green, Light Pink, Metallic Rose Gold)
- Patterned Paper
- Gold Paint Pen
- Liquid Adhesive
- Die-cut a corner piece from the Bookmark, Tag & Pocket set out of metallic rose gold cardstock. Fold the tabs, and adhere with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut one medium flower out of light pink cardstock. Die-cut two small flowers, one out of gold cardstock and one out of bright pink cardstock. Layer the small gold flower on the small bright pink flower, and adhere together with liquid adhesive. Fold the medium light pink flower on the crease, and adhere the layered small flowers on top with liquid adhesive. Edge the sides of the medium flower with a gold paint pen. Adhere the layered flowers to the corner piece.
- Die-cut a pocket panel and insert out of patterned paper. Die-cut one extra large flower and one small flower out of bright pink cardstock. Die-cut one large flower and two medium flowers out of light pink cardstock. Die-cut two small flowers out of metallic rose gold cardstock. Die-cut two leaves out of green cardstock, and adhere to a large flower with liquid adhesive. Fold all flowers on their creases. Layer and adhere the flowers together with liquid adhesive. Adhere the layered flower to the insert with liquid adhesive. Edge the sides of the layered flower, the pocket panel and the insert with a gold paint pen.
- Embellish the pocket with stickers. Adhere rhinestones to the centers of the flowers with liquid adhesive.