Heart JournalProject #18303
This project is one for the books! With the Eileen Hull Book Binding Die, you can make your own journal that captures your creative style perfectly.
Products Used656491-Sizzix Making Essential - Mat Board, 6" x 13", Cream, 6 Sheets 660331-Sizzix ScoreBoards XL Die - Book, Passport 662358-Sizzix Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die - Book Binding
- Cardstock (Two Coordinating Solid Colors, Two Metallic Colors)
- Patterned Paper (Three Coordinating Patterns)
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Binding Discs
- Gold Paint Pen
- Liquid Adhesive
- Die-cut from the Book, Passport set two panels out of Mat Board, two panels out of patterned paper and two panels out of metallic paper. Adhere the patterned paper and metallic panels to the front and back of each Mat Board panel with liquid adhesive to create the front and back covers of the journal.
- Cut a 3 1/4" x 4 3/4" piece of metallic paper. Cut a 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of patterned paper. Cut a 3 5/8" x 2 5/8" piece of another patterned paper. Cut a 3 3/8" x 2 1/8" piece of solid cardstock. Cut a 1 7/8" x 3" piece of another metallic paper. Cut a 1 3/8" x 1 3/8" piece of a third patterned paper. Edge all the pieces of paper and cardstock with a gold paint pen.
- Layer all of the paper and cardstock by size, with the largest at the bottom, and adhere together with liquid adhesive and adhesive foam tape for dimension. Embellish the top with a purchased sticker or handmade sentiment. Adhere the layers to the journal front cover.
- Cut a 4 1/2" x 3" piece of patterned paper, and adhere to the back journal cover.
- Die-cut journal pages from the Book, Passport set out of cardstock.
- Die-cut out of the journal covers and pages the binding holes from the Book Binding die. Add binding discs.
- Embellish the journal with stickers.