- Cardstock (Black, Kraft, Gold Glitter, Green)
- Patterned Paper
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Embellishments (Rub-On Sentiment, Enamel Dots)
- Cut a 9 1/2" x 6 1/2" piece of kraft cardstock. Fold in half to create a card base.
- Cut a 6 1/4" x 4 1/2" piece of green cardstock. Adhere to the card front with double-sided tape.
- Cut a 3" x 4 1/2" piece of black cardstock. Adhere to the green cardstock on the card front with double-sided tape.
- Cut a 1" x 4 1/2" strip of patterned paper and a 1/2" x 4 1/2" strip of gold glitter cardstock. Layer and adhere the strips together, and then adhere the layered strip across the center of the card front with double-sided tape.
- Cut a 6" x 4 1/4" piece of an ivory Brite-ons Paper Sheet. Emboss the piece of ivory paper with the Flower Heart Doodle embossing folder. Adhere the embossed paper to the card front, over the layered strip, with adhesive foam tape.
- Rub a sentiment onto a scrap of an ivory Brite-ons Paper Sheet. Trim the paper with scissors to create a frame around the sentiment. Cut a piece of black cardstock to mat the phrase, and adhere together with double-sided tape. Adhere the phrase to the bottom right of the card front with adhesive foam tape.
- Embellish the card front with enamel dots above the phrase.
- Wrap the left side of the card front with jute, and tie in a bow.