- Cardstock (Blue, Gray, Pink, White Glitter)
- Patterned Paper
- Blue Seam Binding or Ribbon
- White-and-Silver Baker's Twine
- Fold in half the four die-cut card panels, with the pattern or texture on the inside once folded.
- Adhere the die-cut card panels to each other by attaching the outside folded half of one panel to the outside half of another, continuing with each panel until you have a stack of folded panels. Unfold the stack. Before you adhere together the two remaining outside folded panels, adhere the baker's twine along the folded edges. Adhere the remaining outside folded panels so that the twine is suspended in the circle cutout. The red and white gingham is the back side of the card.
- Adhere the two blue medallion pieces together in the center of the circle cutout, sandwiching the baker's twine in between (make sure you have the red and white gingham to the back as you do this). Adhere a large snowflake die-cut to each side of the medallion, embellishing with a rhinestone in the center of each.
- Adhere the red and white gingham half panel die-cut to the left side of the front of the card, and tie the blue ribbon into a bow around that section as shown.
- Adhere two small snowflake die-cuts to the upper right corner of the card front, and embellish with a rhinestones in the center of each.
- Adhere the remaining snowflake die-cut to the bottom of the card front, just to the right of the center, and embellish with a rhinestone.
- Adhere the Wishes die-cut to the brown cardstock banner die-cut. Adhere the banner with the left side just under the bottom snowflake so that the banner hangs slightly off the right side of the card front.