- Cardstock (Aqua Swiss Dot, Black, Green, Orange, Pink, White)
- Patterned Paper
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Liquid Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- Cut an 11" x 4 1/4" piece of white cardstock, and fold it in half to create a card base. Cut a 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" piece of black cardstock. Cut a 5 1/8" x 3 7/8" piece of patterned paper. Cut 4 5/8" x 3 3/8" piece of patterned paper. Layer and adhere together with liquid adhesive the cardstock and patterned paper as pictured.
- Die-cut out of black cardstock an arched panel from the Stacked Archway set. Adhere the panel to the card front with adhesive foam tape.
- Die-cut out of various cardstock colors a variety of flowers and leaves from the Funky Floral #2 set. Arrange and adhere the flowers and leaves to the card front with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut out of white cardstock the word Hello using the Shadow Script #2 set. Adhere the word to the card front with liquid adhesive.