Put a smile anywhere—even a bag! This classic creation makes gift-giving full of fun with a lovely look courtesy of the Thinlits Stacked Archway Die Set from the Tim Holtz collection.
Theme: 3-D Boxes & Shapes
- Cardstock (Black, Green, Orange, Red)
- Adhesive (Compatible with Felt)
- Felt (Red, Teal)
- Liquid Adhesive
- Small Canvas Bag
- Die-cut out of teal felt the large frame from the Stacked Archway set. Die-cut out of black felt a slightly smaller frame from the same set. Layer and adhere the frames together with a felt-compatible adhesive, and then adhere the frames to the bag.
- Die-cut out of red felt the background word Smile using the Shadow Script #2 set. Die-cut out of teal felt the script word Smile. Layer and adhere the words together with a felt-compatible adhesive, and then adhere the layered word to the felt frames.
- Die-cut out of red cardstock a large flower from the Funky Floral #2 set. Die-cut out of orange cardstock two small flowers. Layer and adhere the flowers together with liquid adhesive. Die-cut out of green cardstock the leaves. Adhere the leaves to the flowers with liquid adhesive. Adhere the layered flowers to the bottom of the felt frames with a felt-compatible adhesive.
- Add a gift and tissue filling to the bag.