Dahlia Hello Card
Here's a greeting that grows for it! Celebrate bigger with the larger-sized petals of the Celebrations collection by David Tutera.
- Cardstock (Brown, Celery Green, Cream, Dusty Teal)
- Embossing Ink (Clear)
- Embossing Powder (Teal)
- Heat Tool
- Jewel-like Bead Drops (Clear)&
- Stamp Sentiment
- Cut an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of cream cardstock, and fold it in half to create a card base.
- Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of brown cardstock. Adhere the brown cardstock to the card front with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut out of dusty teal cardstock on the fold (slightly overhanging the die edge per package instructions) nine of the smallest petals from the Dahlia set. Adhere the petals to the card front by alternating the petals along the edge of the card.
- Die-cut out of celery green cardstock on the fold (slightly overhanging the die edge per package instructions) two flower centers. Adhere the flower centers to the center of the petals with hot glue. Add bead drops to the flower center.
- Stamp with clear embossing ink the word Hello (or other sentiment) on the bottom right side of the card front. Sprinkle teal embossing powder over the stamped word, and shake off the excess. Use a heat tool to set the embossed word.