Festive Holiday CandleProject #18496
Get your creative flame going with a Festive Holiday Candle. This lovely décor piece warms up the holidays with beautiful inspiration and the joy of creativity.
Products Used662403-Sizzix Framelits Die Set 2PK - Eucalyptus
- Cardstock (Dark Green)
- Baker's Twine (White and Gold Combo)
- Berry Embellishments
- Birch Candle Holders
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Twine (Cream)
- Die-cut out of dark green cardstock seven Eucalyptus leaves (per candle holder).
- Cut a strip of burlap to wrap around the candle holder, and adhere it in place with hot glue.
- Cut a piece of white and gold twine long enough to wrap a few times around the burlap on the candle holder, tie it in the back and add a dot of hot glue to keep the twine adhered to the burlap. Cut a piece of cream twine long enough to wrap a few times around the candle holder in between the white and gold twine. Tie the twine in the back, and add a dot of hot glue to keep it adhered to the burlap.
- Adhere the die-cut leaves to the burlap with hot glue. Attach pinecones and berries to the top of the leaves with hot glue.
- Cut two pieces of cream twine, and tie them together to make one bow. Adhere the bow to the burlap above the berries with hot glue.
- Repeat for multiple candles.