- Cardstock (White)
- Baker's Twine
- Gold Paint Pen
- Hole Punch
- Ink Pad (Black Permanent)
- Kraft Wrapping Paper (or Postal Shipping Paper)
- Liquid Adhesive
- Wrap a gift in kraft wrapping paper (or postal shipping paper), and tie the gift with twine.
- Die-cut the envelope from the Send a Note set out of patterned paper from the Picture This! Cardstock Pad. Assemble the envelope using liquid adhesive, and edge the envelope with a gold paint pen. Punch a hole in the envelope flap, and tie the envelope to the gift with twine.
- Stamp onto white cardstock the Enjoy Your Day phrase. Align the corresponding Framelits die over the stamped phrase, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits die in place while the shape is being cut.
- Insert the stamped and die-cut phrase in the envelope.